Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for October 19, 2010

"Good day Master mama, how are you this fine morning?"

"Yes, I am completely aware that Master Case has defied your express wishes not to sleep on the sofa."

"I did seek audience with him, but once again it fell upon deaf ears."

"I assure you madame I am working very diligently to train Master Case, but as you are fully aware, it can be exhausting at best."

"Not to worry, I shall wake him and drag him forth-with to his bedroom."

"Have a good day madame!"
LOL, Ducati I am completely convinced that if you could indeed talk, that is exactly what you would say!  :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors