Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28, 2010

My 365...

Happy Chocolate Day!  Of all the reasons to celebrate a holiday, chocolate has got to be one of the best!

My Giving tree is looking particularly beautiful today.  I had to take a few more daily photos of her.  I love this tree so much and this may sound crazy, but she cheers me up.  :)



My number one son has been going through some changes in his life, and it has been taking a serious physical, emotional and mental toll on him.  He is such an amazing person, and does not deserve this sadness and drama  right now.  He works hard, he is always giving and loving, he deserves so much better.  As a mom I keep reaching for that elusive magic wand of healing, but in the last 24 years of mother hood, I have yet been able to get my hands on it.

All I can do is sit back and let him work through it.  Be there with a hug and a smile and let him know I love him, we all do.  Definitely the hardest part of being a mom is not being able to fix all the problems my children face.  Of course I know better, even if I could fix them, it is not my job to do so.  They have to be able to solve their own problems and go forward.  With my number one son, I have no doubts that he can.

I did order myself a new camera that will be delivered tomorrow.  I love the camera I have, but want something with more features for zooming and lighting.  I ordered the Pentax X90.  It is 12.1 mp and 26 x zoom.  It also takes HD video, and has shake reduction technology.  Not an expensive camera, with great features for the price.  I can't wait to play with it!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors