Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29, 2010

My 365...

Happy Friday!  Hard to believe we are just two days from the end of October.  I hope this does not mean the holiday season will fly by.  I would prefer a nice enjoyable s l o w pace please.  I will definitely be decorating early so we can enjoy the holidays for as long as possible.

I received my new camera today, and I am so excited to start using it!  Of course I have to charge the battery first, so I have to wait a few hours.  It is a very cool little camera with many great features.  It shoot stills and HD video as well, perfect for keeping memories.   I think for me the best feature will be the 12 frames per second, and motion/blur adjustment.  For as fast as Miss Lilly moves, I need all the help I can get!


Have a safe and happy weekend world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors