Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday!  It is a perfect Fall Monday here in Idaho.  It is a cool breezy 54 degrees at noon, with crystal clear blue skies!
Blake and I had a wonderful Home School session this morning, we managed to get all of our lessons done early. Today we added his elective class, and are very excited that it is a language lesson.  Blake will be learning how to speak Spanish!  We are both very excited about it.  He was hoping for something more exotic like Chinese or French, but I told him starting with Spanish will be easy.

Here he is listening to his first Spanish lesson...

I am really proud of him so far. :)

Have a great day world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors