Friday, August 16, 2013

Versa-Tool

My son Garrett's friend came up with a brilliant idea for a handy, wallet-sized multi-tool. I love the entrepreneurial spirit, and believe this is a brilliant idea worth backing. I am also proud to say that my son did an amazing job with the photography for the product.

So may I present to you...Versa-Tool , and a message from Travis Leslie, the creator.

I wanted to throw out an idea for a future post. As humans, we rarely have more than a wallet, cell phone, and keys on us at any given time. Because of this, whether we are traveling to another state, driving around town, or even walking around our own homes, we tend to need things. I can't count how many times I've been on my own couch with a beer, only to realize I need to head back to the kitchen to get a bottle opener because it wasn't a twist off. ...That is why I came up with the Versa-Tool
The Versa-Tool is a utility tool that functions as a bottle opener, ruler, straight edge, ice scraper and box opener. What is unique about this tool is the impeccable and slick design. I'd like to say it comparable to a High-end BMW. I bring up wallets/billfolds for a reason. The Versa-Tool is the same size as a credit card making it convenient to just slip it into your wallet. Even though the tool is able to be used a box opener, it is made with twill weave carbon fiber and will not bend or cut your wallet/hand. The Versa-Tool also fits nicely in a money clip if a wallet isn't your style. This product is impossible to break so it will not need to be replaced any time soon.






If you are interested, please let me know how I can make this process as quick and easy as possible. I am planning on launching this Kickstarter on Thursday August 15th 2013. @ 8am pst.
Thanks for taking the time to check us out,
Travis Leslie


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors