Friday, August 30, 2013

August 30. 2013

My 365...

Ahhhh, spelling words review with Blake in the morning.  Just add some pancakes, and Earl Grey tea, and you have the perfect start to the day.  After Blake was off to school, I enjoyed some Chai Tea and conversation with my Casey.

Tonight I was thinking of going to the Night Glow at the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  My choice was balloons, or spending the evening with Amber and the babies.  Guess which one I picked?  Well duh, Amber and the babies.  I love spending time with Amber and the babies. :)

Blake and I will be up at the crack of dawn to ride our bikes to the park in the morning to watch the hot air balloons launch, then maybe out for some breakfast.

Have an awesome weekend planet!

My darling grandchildren...
  ...and uncle Blake.

Blake wearing Cooper's cool 8-bit Minecraft sun glasses.
Sweet baby Penny.  :)



***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...as requested by Casey...Incubus, Drive


Random Link of the Day...Ultimate Chicken Fingers

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors