Friday, August 2, 2013

August 2, 2013

My 365...

Biking, hiking then biking again...that is what Blake and I did today.  Yay!

With the increase on one of my medications, and introduction of a new one, I was feeling particularly adventurous today.  Blake and I rode our bikes to Camel's Back park, hiked to the top for a picnic, hiked back down, rode our bike through downtown Boise, then on the greenbelt home.  We had an amazing time!

The weather was so perfect.  I definitely showed my illness who was boss today.  That boss is me!  I know I need to take it easy.  So I will take it easy...tomorrow.

Hope your day was awesome too planet.  :)








Perfect spot for a picnic.






Camel's Back Park.

He wanted to ring the bell so bad!



Only in Boise does 9:00PM at night look like daytime.

Total Bike Miles 14.02 miles, total hike 1.04 miles.

Garrett found a huge hobo spider on my front porch.  ****warning**** divert your eyes if spiders scare you.  Needless to say...this hobo is no mo.  Would have let him live if they were not so "possibly" venomous. I don't mind spiders, but the boys HATE them!

***Doggy Daily***
Finally got a bath...no longer banned from mama's room.

Music I am listening to today...Colbie Caillat , I Won't


Random Link of the Day...Chipotle Sweet Corn Fettuccine

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors