Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15, 2013

My 365...

Shhhh....do you hear that?  Nor do I.  I hear nothing!  No boy noise, no any noise at all.  :*(  Today I have had the day all to my self.  Blake is in Nampa with Brandon, Casey has been out all day and all evening, Garrett and Kori went to see the fires...that leaves mama and the dogs and entirely too much peace and quiet.

Sure it is nice to have a day to myself, but I prefer my boy noise.  I will always prefer my boy noise.

Hope you had a great day planet!
Dozer and Miss Lilly are missing Blake too.


***Doggy Daily***
"I will keep Blake's bed warm until he comes home mama."

Music I am listening to today...Teddy Geiger , Night Air


Random Link of the Day...AWESOME Versa Tool!  Definitely a cool idea worth backing.  :)

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors