Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25, 2013

My 365...

Back to school shopping 'almost' done.  The only two things I am missing are a ruler and a protractor. Walmart did not have any last night.  WHAT?  I kid you not.  A ruler and a protractor.  I mean really Walmart, how can you not carry two basic back-to-school items?  I did have fun shopping with Garrett and Blake though.  We get to the check-out and I notice a box of markers, a box of crayons.  "Blake?  Markers and crayons honey?"  I don't think you will be needing those for the 6th grade...lol  He has been out of public school entirely too long.  :)

Speaking of Blake...he always says the funniest things.  I asked him to do something this morning, and I always get the same response.  "Mom, it is too hard, or mom it is too heavy...can you help me?"  This morning I looked at him and said..."Dude!  I am a 52 year old grandmother, and you are telling ME that something is too heavy or too hard?  You are a 12 year old boy, you can do anything!"

His response...

"Mom, you know you are the strongest, meanest, scariest, bad a** in this house.  You can out-lift, out-run, out-rawrrrrr any one of us dudes.  You are da boss!"

"Well, isn't that sweet of your to say.  But scariest?""

"Well mom, lets just say we just don't ever want to be on your bad side."

LOL....okay?  "Now come here and GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG!....Rawrrrrrrrrrr!"  (just keeeding) :)

Happy Sunday planet!  Have an awesome Monday, and a great week ahead.  Happy "Back to School!"

Blake asked me to put his name on his plain white binder for school.  Do you think I got a little carried away with the markers and colored pencils?  LOL :)


Blake LOVED my decorating skills.  
The babies are here!

Relaxing in grandma's arms.
 Telling grandma all about her day.
 Rocking with uncle Garrett.
 Stressing uncle Casey out...lol  I love watching him squirm when we put a baby in his arms.
 My precious Penny!
 My darling Cooper, being silly for the camera.
 Helping uncle Garrett feed the fish.  He loves that!
 My beautiful daughter-in-law Amber, with her little Penny.  *love*

***Doggy Daily***
"Uhmmm mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly?"
"Why oh why must you humiliate me so?"

Music I am listening to today...Eric Hutchinson , OK It's Alright with Me.



The Daily V...
"No, not really, my grandbabies are here!!!  I am never bored when Cooper and Penny come to play."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors