Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet!

"BLAKE IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!"

Not that I am excited or anything.  :)  Casey has been home all day too.  Ducati and I are very happy!

And....Amber and my grandbabies are spending the evening with me....yay!

That is all.

Have a great Monday planet.

Casey has been home all day.  My nomad son.  
And this....
... is sign language for...

"I love you mom, you are the best mom in the world, you are the wind beneath my wings, there is no great mother than you, God broke the 'awesome mother' mold after he made you, I could not walk through this crazy life without knowing you are there to catch me when I fall.....get that damn camera out of my face!"

No really, it is.  Casey told me so.  LOL :P


She is growing so fast!  My precious grand daughter Penny.
My darling little Cooper.
Wrapping his Ramen noodles all the way down his fork...lol

***Doggy Daily***
"Hey mama, guess what?"

"What Ducati?"

"Got my hair did."

"I see that Ducati, you look fabulous darling."

Music I am listening to today...Andrew Allen , I want You


Random Link of the Day...Apple Cider Donuts

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors