Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 31, 2013

My 365...

My alarm went off at 6:00am so that Blake and I could ride our bikes to the park and see the balloon launch. I woke him up and the negotiations commenced.

"We could always go tomorrow mama?"

"True, then what do we do today?"

"Chill, play some Minecraft, have a movie night?"

"Okay, how about lasagna, cucumber salad and garlic bread for dinner, cheese cake for desert.  Then balloons in the morning?"

"Yep, balloons in the morning."

There now, that was easy.  :)

Hope you have enjoyed a nice relaxing day planet.  We sure have.

Blake did some chilling with his Dozer too. 




***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Afters , Lift Me Up


Random Link of the Day...Pecan Sour Cream Biscuits

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors