Saturday, August 3, 2013

August 3, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday planet!  Hope you are enjoying a beautiful, restful day.  I am enjoying a fun. restful Saturday with one of my favorite people...Blake.

I really wanted to take a bike ride today, but I have to learn to pace myself.  I have a bad habit of over-doing it, then I have no choice but to s..l..o..w  things down.  Bugger!  That is okay, we will definitely ride tomorrow.  My goal for August is to ride up into the hills on 8th street.  A really beautiful area Garrett showed us last month.  If I can't ride it, I want to hike it.  It is so beautiful up there!

Tomorrow I think we will take the west Boise trails.  I love them because they are very scenic, Blake hates them because he always manages to get a flat tire.  I keep telling him to stay on the trail...but noooooo, he is the off-road king.  He is such a stinker.

Speaking of the stinker, for the last week I have been struggling with the external mouse on my laptop. Today I was ready to throw it across the room in frustration, and Blake looks at me calmly and says..

"Hand it to me mom, I can fix it."

He takes my mouse, flips it over, then with the most evil, stinker, grin removes a piece of clear tape that "SOMEONE" had placed over the laser sensor.

"Very funny Blake!!!"

Yeah, okay, it is a little funny.  :)

Have a great Sunday.
One is never too old to partake in Lego's.
 Blake takes his Lego collection VERY seriously!



"Oh dear gawd, mama'razi has been spotted!"
 "Camera down...I repeat, camera down!"  lol :)
 My Blake.

***Doggy Daily***

"Camera down?  Really mama?  Like that will ever happen!"


Music I am listening to today...Lil Wayne , Mirror


Random Link of the Day...White Bean and Potato Tacos

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors