Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday Planet!  Blake is home today, and Amber and the children are here too...yay!  But it won't be for long.  Blake is going back home with Amber and Brandon tonight to spend the weekend.  I am sad for me, but happy for him because he loves being with them, and they have a fun weekend of events planned.

The Western Idaho Fair starts tonight too, so we will be going to the fair next week.  My camera will be very happy  I have been in serious need of photographic input.

Have a great weekend everyone!  Think of me here home...all alone...wahhhhh.  Just kidding.  :)

My boy noise is home!!


Casey's new coffee mug.  Never approach him before his morning coffee...lol
Mommy and Penny.  :)
In grandma's arms, my precious little angel granddaughter.
Happy baby girl!


Some cool pictures Garrett took close to the fire line last night.


 So much beautiful country burned.  So sad.

Please pray for rain.  These fires are creeping dangerously close to Kori's family home.  Thoughts and prayers that they are under control soon.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Andrew Belle, The Ladder

Random Link of the Day...Awesome Versa Tool!

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors