Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

My 365...

Happy "Blog"-i-versary to me!  Today is the 3rd anniversary of Mommy plus Five.  It was three years ago today that I made my first entry, December 17, 2009.  Three years, 2,023 posts and literally 1000's of photos later, I am still going strong.  I do love this blog and all the memories I have been able to record here.

*Cheers* Here is to the next 10 years or more!  :)

Today was a beautiful day here in Boise.  It was a chilly 48°f outside, with clear gorgeous skies.  I had to take a trip to the post office, so Blake and I decided to ride our bikes.  The cold was not too bad, but the wind was crazy strong!  We had wind gusts up to 26 mph today, and let me tell you...it will slow you down!

We had a great ride.


 A curious spot to plop a Christmas tree.




 Beautiful clouds.
A stop at the park on the way home.
 Blown over by the wind...lol  Silly Blake.



 A game of tic-tac-toe.

A gorgeous sky.

 Flag flying at half staff in memory of the children from Connecticut.  <3
 Total ride, 4.16 miles.
For dinner tonight I am going to try my hand at some chicken puffy tacos.  I used to eat them all the time in when I lived in San Antonio, but have never tried to make them before.  I will update with photos this evening.  :) 

***Update***

My puffy tacos look more like a puffy chalupa, but they came out delicious!



***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Michael Mucklow, Timeless
Random Link of the Day...Norwegian Christmas Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors