Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday!

I had so much planned for today that I was feeling a little bit stressed, but I got through it all just fine.  Now I can relax a bit the rest of the week which is nice.  It was too cold to run errands on our bikes so we did drive, but I have decided that I prefer to do them on bikes.  It is supposed to get up to 48° tomorrow, and be a sunny day as well, so we may take a ride downtown on our bikes.  I hope so...I need some exercise!

Casey had an appointment with his orthodontist hoping they would be removing his palatal expander, but sadly he needs one more month of torture.  Poor dear, he hates that thing!  One thing is certain, after wearing the palatal expander, the braces are going to seem like a walk in the park.  :)

I even enjoyed a "drive-by" hug from son Brandon this evening.  I love little surprise visits.  <3

Hope your Monday was good to you.
 Outback Blake.

 Blake's favorite place on the planet...the library!
 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Judy Garland , Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Random Link of the Day...Christmas Finger Jello

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors