Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012

My 365...

Congratulations to my favorite nerd-fighter and writer, John Green.  His amazing book "The Fault in our Stars" made number ONE on Time Magazine's Top 10 list of fiction books. for 2012.

The Fault in our Stars is a wonderful read.  It is definitely one of my favorite books of ALL time!

Way to go John, congratulations!  Thank you for being so awesome!

Project for Awesome

And one more "Yay!" if I may.  This post makes post number 2001 for my blog!  Back in 2009 when I decided to do a 365 project, a photo a day for 365 days, I never dreamed I would be able to keep it up for as long as I have.  But I am here to tell you that I am SO glad I did.  I now have pages and pages of thoughts with literally thousands of photos and memories that will last forever.  Or at least until the inter-webs ceases to exist.  And I have never missed a single day.

Just goes to show you, there is much to be said about finishing what you start.  A little bit of effort, tiny baby steps of one day at a time, can turn into something awesome!

DFTBA - Don't Forget to be Awesome!

Adding ornaments to the tree.



"Shhh mama...my boy is sleeping!"

Music I am listening to today...Enya , O Come, O Come, Emmanuel

Random Link of the Day...Christmas Turtle Cheescake Bars

The Daily V...


Peace

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors