Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  This week seems to be going by really s..l..o..w.  Not that I am complaining, oh nay nay, time usually moves way too fast for me.

Every night before I go to bed, I do my sit-up crunches that I started for "Shape-up September."  I have made it all the way up to 150 at a time, but try to at least get in 105 every night.  Yay me!  Especially this time of year when riding my bike is out of the question since it is so cold outside.

As soon as I am ready to start, Blake comes running over to join me.  He loves to exercise with mama.  He always gets at least 100 more than I do, and last night I figured out why.

I count one per sit up, with a nice rhythm going.

"1..crunch..2..crunch..3..crunch...etc"

Blake has a nice rhythm too, but this is how he counts them off....

"1,2,3,4,5...crunch....6,7,8,9,10, crunch...11, 12, 13, 14, 15...crunch..."

What a little stinker!!  No wonder he gets more in than I do.  Well, at least he counts higher than I do.  lol :)

Hope you had a great day planet.

 Our favorite ornament.
 Hallmark Keepsakes, "Jingle Bears" 1991

Dinner is served.  Pork-Chops with gravy, stuffing and broccoli.
For desert I am making another Orange Slice Cake.  Definitely our new favorite thing.

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...The Florin Street Band , My Favorite Time of Year


Random Link of the Day...Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors