Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012

My 365...

Hello Thursday.  It is so cold today!  I love it, but then again I am safe and warm inside.  It is times like this I worry and pray for all the people less fortunate.  Like all the homeless people we saw during our bike rides this past summer.  I hope they have been able to find safe shelter from the elements.

We have so much to be thankful for.  When the boys ask me what I want for Christmas,my answer is easy. I have everything I could ever possibly need or want, what more could I ask for?  Not a thing.  :)

Hope your world is safe and warm today planet.  <3

Bundled up and ready to face the elements.  Just asked him to check the mail, not save the planet...lol  Silly Blake.
 Another favorite Hallmark ornament.

 ***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Stephen Bennett , In Bleak Winter


Random Link of the Day...Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors