Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30, 2012

My 365...

Hello Lazy Sunday.  We had a nice snow fall last night.  Not too much, but enough to make everything look sparkly and new.  It is very soft powder.  Great for skiing, not so great for packing a snowman.

I stayed up rather late watching the Downton Abbey Christmas Special.  *Warning...Spoiler Alert*  Do not click the link if you have not seen it!!  It was much better than the season three finale, however the ending....*gasp*  Made me cry.  Oh Downton Abbey, why must you be so cruel.  I really love this series!

Back to my nice and relaxing lazy Sunday.  :)

 A perfect day...
 ...for snow hearts...
 ...and snow angels.  :)

And to end the day...cinnamon buns.  Yummy!
Have a great Monday planet!

 ***Doggy Daily***

"You call this a perfect day mama?"
 "I call it, 'I wish Santa had brought me some Puggs for my little frozen paws' kind of day."

Music I am listening to today...Aerosmith , Legendary Child  <---Yes, mama loves her Rock-n-Roll too.  :)


Random Link of the Day...Lucky Black-Eyed Pea Soup

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors