Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

My 365...

Happy Monday planet.  :)

My mama's orange slice cake tastes even better the next day!

 My baby boy.  <3

Casey is always asking me..."Will I ever grow mom?"  Convinced that the growth genes have left him behind.  Tonight I was cleaning and found this hat his sister Meagan made for him.  Inset picture was taken January 2010, the other picture I took tonight.  

"Yes Casey...I think you are growing my darling!"  <3


***Doggy Daily***
Santa Elf Diva...
Demure little Diva...

Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys, Carol of the Bells  Brilliant!


Random Link of the Day...Christmas Chocolate Bark 

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors