Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012

My 365...

Christmas tradition in our home, is that there are no gifts under the Christmas tree until Christmas eve.  As a child growing up, I loved the huge contrast of seeing an empty tree base going to bed on Christmas eve, and waking to find all the new gifts piled high.

Another reason for doing gifts this way is because I am terrible at saying no to the annual question...

"Mom, can I just open 1 gift today?"

By the time Christmas gets here, all the gifts will be open...lol

This morning I noticed a pile of nicely wrapped little gifts that I had not placed there.  When I asked the boys, Blake told me they were his gifts.

"Gifts for who son?"

"Those are for my Coopey mom.  I went through all my toys, and got my favorite ones I don't play with anymore and wrapped them for Cooper.  I want him to have a ton of gifts to open from uncle Blake when he gets here."

Awwwww.  :*)  I have the best son in the world.  <3

 Grandson Cooper has the best uncle in the whole wide world.  :)

 Uncle Blake.  <3

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Hey Blake, are any of those gifts for me?"
 "You are going to have to wait until Christmas to find out Dozer."

"Oh bother..."
Music I am listening to today...Andrea Bocelli, What Child is This

Random Link of the Day...Gluten Free Christmas Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors