Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012

My 365...

Happy Thursday planet!  We had a nice peaceful day here today.  We are really enjoying our vacation from work and school, it has been a much needed break from chaos.

Have a great Friday!

Blake LOVES the new Heelys Santa brought him.
 Zoom, zooming all around the house.  :)
I am thinking I may want to get some Heely's for myself too.  Imagine the fun we could have  skating down the greenbelt!  Garrett has a pair that I tried on today, but my son has HUGE feet, they did not fit me at all.  

Hmmm...maybe some roller blades?  Or should mama stick to bikes?  :)

Dinner is served!

This is a quick and easy meal the boys love.

Slice open a nice big loaf of French Bread.

Slather with butter, garlic and parsley.

Toast in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.

Remove.

Top with sauce.  I made mine with ground beef, garlic, basil and tomato sauce.

Top with Parmesan cheese and pop it back into the oven for 10 minutes.
 Serve up with salad or nice cool cucumber slices topped with your favorite dressing.

Poor Supra is really missing his Garrett.

"I miss my daddy."  :*(

***Doggy Daily***

"So cold, so cold, so cold..."
"Way too freaking cold!"
"Ahhhh, sunshine, much better."

Music I am listening to today...Jim Henry , The Second Child


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Chowder

The Daily V...


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors