Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012

My 365...

I have spent almost the entire day under my covers where it is nice, warm and quiet.  I have been fighting a cold for a few days now, and I think it is finally getting the upper hand.  :*(  Miss Lilly spent the day curled up next to me, so that really helped.  :)

I did have the most amazing telephone conversation today.  It went something like this...

"Hi grandma, I love you!"

Awwww.....*heart melt*

"Grandma loves you too Coopey, soooooooooooooo much!"  <3

My precious grandson is utterly amazing. :)

I almost completely forgot about my the blog and my daily photo so I pulled myself together, and what follows is the rest of my day.

Hope your Saturday was awesome!

 I poked my nose out the door to shoot the sky.
 I ran into this handsome lad on the way to the kitchen.  My fuzzy, shaggy bear Case.  He was on his way out to do some last minute Christmas shopping with friends.  :)
No cooking today from mama, so big brother Garrett brought home some pizza for the boys.  Thank you Garrett!  <3

***Doggy Daily***

"Holy jingle bells Miss Lilly, that is some serious bling you have on!"

Music I am listening to today...Vince Guaraldi , Christmas Time is Here


Random Link of the Day...Hot Buttered Rum Cookies

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors