Friday, December 7, 2012

December 7, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday.

I am one very proud mama today.  Garrett has received official word that he has been accepted to Boise State University.  He is now a Bronco...woot!  He will be starting in January, and I am very proud of my son.  Through some serious hard work and determination, he is going back to school.  Way to go son!  <3

Life has seldom gone as planned for Garrett.  He would have a plan, and work towards that plan, when something would come out of left field that he had no control over, and it would knock him off track.  No worries though.  He would stand up tall, brush himself off and keep going.  Garrett never lets anything slow him down.  Once he has his eye on a target, it is full speed ahead.

Once again I shout to the world..."I have the most amazing children on the planet!"

Even through our most difficult times, this much I know with absolute certainty...I have been blessed with wonderful children and a loving family.  What more could anyone ever ask for?

Hope you are having an amazing Friday planet.

Happy Weekend.  :)

 Casey and Ducati.  <3


 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Paul Cardall , Carol of the Bells


Random Link of the Day...Christmas Jalapeño Jelly

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors