Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 25, 2012

My 365,

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was perfect today. I got to spend it with my sons, Brandon, Casey, Blake and my precious grandson Cooper.  We got to meet one of Brandon and Amber's friends, Aric, and he was absolutely delightful.  I even had a brief visit with Cooper's mommy Amber, and it was nice to see her.  :)

There is nothing more magical than watching Cooper open his presents.  He was so excited!  Then enjoying him playing with his uncles this afternoon was awesome.  I can not say enough about my precious little Coopey.  He is an incredible little spirit, and he made our Christmas so special.

We love you Cooper!!

Jack got a day off from cooking today, as I decided to make some lasagna.  I have to say it came out delicious.  It was definitely a nice change of pace from the boring old turkey dinner.

We missed Garrett and Kori not being here, but I know they are having fun in Sun Valley.

I feel very blessed today.  It truly has been an amazing Christmas.  <3  And it is snowing!!

Here are a few of my million photos from today...

Son Brandon and grandson Cooper.

 Cooper loves playing with uncle's skateboard.









 Hanging 10 with uncle Blake...
 ...then he pulled the board right out from under him!  lol :)


 "Say cheese grandma!"
 Helping grandma clean up.
 Loving his new Cars backpack.
 My Casey.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***
"Oh dear gawd Blake, there is a little human running around!"
"Don't worry Supra, I will protect you."

Music I am listening to today...Third Day, Joy to the World


Random Link of the Day...Cranberry Orange Spritzer

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors