Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome to Mommy Plus Five

Sometimes you just have to jump...then build your wings on the way down. That is how I approach life. The incurable optimist, glass always half full. :)

My oldest, and only daughter is 23 and getting married next year. We don't always see eye to eye, but I love her with all my heart.

The next four are all boys, 21, 18, 14 and 8. Every day a new adventure and I never know what to expect. Keeps me young.

And finally two amazing canine friends, Dozer and Ducati. Many adventures start with them as well. There is nothing better that a loving loyal dog.

Their father, my husband of 25 years and I are still friends that simply live apart. Perhaps someday we can work out our differences and find common ground.

I love digital graphics, digital scrapbooking, photo restoration and photography. But above all, I love being mom.

I look forward to every new day.




2 comments:

Hen Jen said...

oh my, is this a brand new blog! And I'm the first commenter? how cool is that?! Welcome to blogging, love your blog name!

Veronica said...

Thank you Jen! Very nice to meet you. :) Thank you for commenting!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)

Search

Loading...

NaBloPoMo November 2013

Google+ Badge

Instagram

Instagram

Marriage Equality for All

Networked Blogs

We Need a Cure

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors

Sitemeter

Follow by Email

Visitors