Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Hello Intraweb Friends,

I hope your post Christmas days have been peaceful and restful. It is so hard to fathom that Christmas has already passed. I am sure I will be keeping my tree up a bit longer as it is just too lovely to take down.

My son Garrett, purchased a beautiful Nikon CoolPix camera for me, so now mama can take pictures with a real camera and not my faithful old Blackberry. I will be posting many pictures of our daily adventures I am certain.

Here are the first pictures I took with my camera. A picture of my son Garrett, and a photo of my son Case snuggling with his best friend Ducati.


I will be working on my blog site over the next few days, so please excuse the construction. Also, my daughter will be getting married in April, so the next 4 months shall be designated as "Get Mom in Shape" months. It will be all about healthy
eating and exercise and I will document my journey along the way.

That is all for now my intraweb friends. I pray all is well in your world....


2 comments:

Hen Jen said...

oh wow, what a nice gift! Enjoy using it!

Veronica said...

Thank you Jen! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors