Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Hello Interweb Friends,

As 2009 comes to a close, I reflect on the past year and all the trials and tribulations and even though it was rough at times, I realize that I have been so blessed. We came out of the hard times to shine on the other side. And as difficult as things did seem, I look around at the world today and I can be thankful. We honestly really don't know hard. Life is good.

My resolution for the coming year has nothing to do with diet and exercise, as that should be a given. We should always strive to be healthy and fit, and that should not be reserved for "resolution" time. My wish for myself for 2010 is to be the best mom, teacher, aunt, sister and friend that I can be. Appreciate my family, and always be there for them no matter what may come. And thank God every day for this life and never take one single person or thing for granted. :)


Best wishes to you all for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2010!


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors