Saturday, December 19, 2009

Puppy on Board!

My eldest son Garrett has decided to adopt a baby Great Dane, and we are so excited! He met the puppy yesterday, a gorgeous 4 week old Blue Merle. His name will be Supra, and he will be coming home in 4 weeks! Here is a picture of Garrett and his girlfriend meeting the new puppy, and a photo of the litter's daddy Diablo. What a beauty he is!


Speaking of pups, here is my baby Dozer. He is now 8 years old, and is 1/2 Golden Retriever and 1/2 Great Pyrenees. Truly the greatest dog in the world! :)


I have been working on creating a new blog template for my blog. Being very new to HTML editing, it will be a lot of trial an error for certain. I am great with creating graphics, so learning HTML should be fun! Any graphic elements on my pages I created in PhotoImpact, my favorite graphics program!

Another hobby of mine is photo restoration. You can view some of my work on my main graphic page Veronica Graphics. That is my next project, updating that site!

Back to HTML fun. Have a fabulous evening!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on your new grand-doggy :o) I LOVE your dog Dozer. I fell in love with the Pyrenees breed a few years ago. We have two almost 13 year old lab/golden mixes.

I look forward to reading more of your blog. :o)

Veronica said...

Hello Sharon, so nice to meet you! Dozer is a sweet gentle giant, we love him so much. He and my youngest son who is 8 are absolutely inseparable. They have great adventures together.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors