Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Musings of a Craft Geek.

Good Day World!

We had a wee bit of snow this morning which was very nice. Hopefully it will be enough to get us through to Friday and a "White Christmas." Of course the foothills are covered in snow, and the ski season has opened on the mountain, so we only have to drive down the street to enjoy some fun.

I snapped this quick little photo with my Blackberry. I really hope Santa brings mama a camera this year. :)


I would like to introduce you to the most brilliantly creative soul I know, my precious daughter Meagan. She creates the most amazing projects, be it crochet, knit, sewing, drawing, beading, photography even writing. She is an all purpose artist!


Here is a link to her fabulous world. The Musings Of a Craft Geek. Photos to her work. And her fabulous hat creations can be viewed here.


She loves to create wonderful little care packages. Here is one her brothers and I received from her recently. The occasion? Just to say, "I love you." The package included hand crochet hats and scarves that are absolutely beautiful, an adorable little felt doll for my desk, a variety of teas and hot chocolates, some brownies and cookies, and a bottle of delightfully scented lotion for the holidays. Absolutely brilliant gift.

Have a fabulous day in your world.


3 comments:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

What an amazing, gift of giving she has been given. (Not to mention the creative talent.) I love her hats!!!!

Veronica said...

Thank you Kimberly! Very nice to meet you. Happy Holidays. :)

Keeslermom said...

Your blog layout is beautiful! And a dog named Ducati, awesome! I can't wait to tell my hubs, who rides one!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors