Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

My 365...

Hello Tuesday, that is really a Monday, but actually a Tuesday...day.  :)

I love three day weekends, but the day following can be a bit hectic.  I have decided that this has been the busiest home school year thus far.  I am not sure why, but yikes...so much work...and it is only September!

Hope you are all having a great day.

My photos of the day...

Adventures in homeschooling.

"What are you doing Blake?"

"Reading."

"That does not look like reading son."

"I am doing a direct data download to my brain....."

"Oh really?"

"...don't look at me grandma, I am just a baby."

LOL, oh Blake...gotta love him.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

"Well don't look at me, I am just a dog!"


Music I am listening to today...Gloriana

Random Link of the Day...Stunning.

Until next time...

"Are you okay?"

"Shhh...I am acting like I am okay.  Please don't interrupt my performance."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors