Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

My 365...

Arguing with a teenager is an exercise in futility.  I have been after Casey for a month to clean his desk.

"I will mom"...then nothing.  Day after day, day in...day out...nothing.

Today I gave him a final warning...

"Son, I insist you clean your desk today."

Casey..."Blah...blah...blah...blah..."

"Okay then, I will unplug your computer until it is cleaned."  I then reach over and unplug.

"OMG mom you did not just do that, I was in the middle of something!!"

Ten minutes later as I walk by his desk and spy no progress."  "Unplug"  "Mom!!!!"  (teeheeee)

This is kind of fun!  :)

Fifteen minutes later....nothing.  "Unplug"  "Mom!!!!"

Twenty minutes later...still nothing.  "Unplug"  "Argh!!!!!!"

"I am sorry son, did you say something to me?"

Get the point?  He did.  :)

My photos of the day...

I don't get the teenage grief with my Blake...yet.



*** Doggy Daily ***

What is this?  A lawn statue of the goddess Miss Lilly poo?  No...it is just the diva herself live and in person.  


Music I am listening to today...Daft Punk, not really, but I love this video.  :)




Random Link of the Day...Ready for lift off!

Until next time..."Today I will...be uplifted, smile, open my heart, love, laugh, listen carefully, rejoice, be inspired...share it with others."
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors