Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

My 365...

Where did all my babies go?  I was looking at the boys this morning, and they are so grown up.  Having Blake at 40, I have had the pleasure of babies in my life for the last 25 years.  Blake is only 10, but definitely a grown boy now.  Thank goodness for my grandson Cooper, this mama still gets her daily dosage of baby.  :)

Happy Monday world, hope yours was a great one!

My photos of the day...

Number 3 son Casey, age 16.  Brilliant, funny, talented, creative, soulful...and ready for his own cell phone.  :)

Here are some PHOTOS he took today.  He loves photography.


Son number 4 Blake, age 10.  Hilarious, mischievous, stubborn, thoughtful, determined, artistic, adventurer, outdoorsman, loving...also requesting his own cell phone.  lol :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

"Mama'razzi no photos of my boy today.  It is Monday for gawds sake woman!"


Music I am listening to today...Sara Barielles






Random Link of the Day...Monday's view of the interwebs.  (gravity)

Until Next time..."You are what you eat.  That's strange, I don't think I have eaten any sexy beasts today?"

"Oh sassy!"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors