Saturday, September 3, 2011

September 3, 2011

My 365...

Something I read today;

All I need to know about life I learned from my Guardian Angel

  • Know all the possibilities of your impossible dream.
  • Leave space in your relationships so you'll have lots of room to play.
  • Be yourself.
  • Forgive, forget, and forge ahead,
  • It's easier to fly when you take yourself lightly.
  • Reach out and touch someone lightly with your wing.
  • Love is the only four letter word you need to know.
  • Whenever you hear a bell, another angel has earned their wings.
  • It's okay to cry during sad movies.
  • Don't postpone joy to scrub the bathroom or clean the garage.
  • Love mother earth.
  • Whenever you feel afraid, get a new box of crayons.
  • Carry a spare set of wings in your pocket.
  • Wherever you go, that is where you will be.
  • Spread your wings and fly.
  • Always be an angel-on-call for a friend.
I got a nice surprise today, Opera Community named me member of the week!  Thank you so much Opera!

Member of the Week.

My photos of the day...

Adventures in self feeding...
 ...followed immediately by a bath.  :)


 *** Doggy Daily ***

Enjoying a delightful sunny day.


Music I am listening to today...Bon Iver

Random Link of the Day...Some freaking awesome spiffy'tude-i-ness....

"Come on watch it...you know you wanna..."
You will be glad you did.



Now wasn't that fun?

Until next time..."Sometimes the brightest light come from the darkest of places."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors