Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

My 365...

Blake had to go take a reading assessment today in Meridian.  Daddy drove him, and said he did great.  Go Blake!

When they got home, he and daddy took a walk together.  When they got home, Blake had picked up a few treasures for mom.  A beautiful flower he picked, and a gumball machine ring.  I love my Blake.  :)

And now for your viewing pleasure. True humanity at its finest...




Go planet! <3

 My photos of the day...

 Mommy's new treasures.  A flower, a ring and a precious son named Blake.  :)




 *** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...  Evan and Jaron

Random Link of the Day...Incredibox

Until next time..."When nothing goes right...go left."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors