Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

My 365...

Blake had to go take a reading assessment today in Meridian.  Daddy drove him, and said he did great.  Go Blake!

When they got home, he and daddy took a walk together.  When they got home, Blake had picked up a few treasures for mom.  A beautiful flower he picked, and a gumball machine ring.  I love my Blake.  :)

And now for your viewing pleasure. True humanity at its finest...




Go planet! <3

 My photos of the day...

 Mommy's new treasures.  A flower, a ring and a precious son named Blake.  :)




 *** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...  Evan and Jaron

Random Link of the Day...Incredibox

Until next time..."When nothing goes right...go left."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors