Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011

My 365...

"Stop the insanity!"

Jack was off today, which lately around here is not such a good thing.  You see my beloved husband of 27 million years can not sit still for more than a second.  The result of this behavior makes the rest of us crazy!

So what is a woman to do?

Set him free to his madness, and ignore him.  He went to visit son number one and helped him clean his house.  Then he came home and did the dishes, laundry, mopped the floors, washed down the sidewalks, mopped some more, cleaned the kitchen again...the bathroom...etc...etc...

Now most women would think, "What an amazing man!"  Ordinarily I would agree, but the entire time he is doing these things he is mumbling nonsense under his breath and behaving like a two year old.  This tends to upset the other members of the household, which makes me want to kick him where the good Lord split him!

Ladies and gentlemen, this man is a loon.

So everyone piles into mama's room and we partake in a little entertainment TV and enjoy each other's company...the way a real family is supposed to be. (Minus the pile into mama's room part...lol)

We have an amazing family!  They are funny, warm, loving, creative and all around wonderful.  So what the "h" "e" double hockey sticks is his problem?

Honestly, I hope he figures out what matters most in life before he loses all of us.  Or maybe we will let him stay...to do the cleaning!

Remember...
"Cooking and cleaning can wait til tomorrow
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow.
So, settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep." 

My photo of the day...

The absolute best part of my day, Cooper.  :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

"Oh dear gawd, it is the little human.  Perhaps if I hold really still...he won't notice me at all.  Help!!!"


Music I am listening to today...Brett Dennen.  Amber introduced me to his music yesterday, and I find him quite delightful!





Random Link of the Day...Doggies before and after.  I do love doggies.  They never let you down.  <3

Until next time..."I don't hate you...I am just disappointed that you turned into everything you said you would never be."
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors