Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

My 365...

I figured if I waited until really late to blog...Monday would be on its way out the door.

"Goodbye Monday.  Don't let the door hit your booty on the way out."

I hope you were not expecting any inspiration on a Monday?  Surely you jest.  :)

My photos of the day...

Grandson Cooper.  <3

Some photos by Cooper's mommy Amber.
Very cool photo taken by Brandon of some beautiful charms he gave to Amber.


 *** Doggy Daily ***


Lord Raymond Pugglesworth III.  

"Really?"  

"Yep....that is my name!  But you can call me Ray."


Music I am listening to today...The Shins

Random Link of the Day...Share your wisdom.

Until next time..."Oh dear, I really ought to do something big.  But...I am already in my pajamas."  Tis a Monday thing.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors