Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 1, 2011

My 365...

September started out beautifully today with our high temperature in the 70's, crystal clear blue skies, and a nice cool breeze.  I LOVE Boise!

It is also time again for the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  This is my favorite event of the entire year here in Boise, and I am hoping we can attend the launch tomorrow and the night glow tomorrow night.  It is so much fun and the balloons are beautiful to watch.  Jack has to work, but hopefully we can squeeze it in.

My photo of the day...

Blake enjoying the cool day outside.





 *** Doggy Daily ***

Raymond would not pose for the picture...
 ...he was too busy running around looking for the love of his life, Miss Lilly.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Plain White T's.

Random Link of the Day...Let's make some music together.

Until next time..."Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors