Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4, 2011

My 365...

A perfect day for a balloon ride.  :)

I had to wake up at 5:30 A.M. to be able to get the boys moving and out the door by 6:15 A.M. for the final launch of the 2011 Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  I had already missed the Night Glow on Friday night, and there was no way I was going to miss the final launch.

It was a brisk 51 degrees f., crystal clear skies over the foothills, and a perfect early morning adventure.  The balloons were spread out all over the park, and there were no barricades, so you coud get right up to the balloon crews and their beautiful air ships.

 Silly Blake face.
 Wake up sleepy head. Casey was a little slower to get moving.








 Fire up the rocket!










 I love this city.  <3

I filmed this with my cell phone.  HTC Evo 4G. (You can view in 1080p)





When we got home I made some yummy breakfast tacos, and warm creamy Chai tea.

Then...we all took a nice long nap.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

"I am not speaking to you mama.  How could you leave me behind?  I wanted to see balloons!"
Music I am listening to today...Jim Brickman.

Random Link of the Day...Reuse.

Until next time..."Being different is one of the most beautiful things on earth.  Embrace your 'you' ness."

Have an amazing Monday!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors