Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

My 365...

Was this really a Monday? To be honest, it felt more like an extension of the weekend. Garrett and Kori stopped by and we enjoyed sitting in the living room with Brandon watching the comical antics of little Cooper.

He is the funniest little baby. He crawls all over the place, pulls himself up to standing and is soon to be walking.  But if you lay him flat on his back on the floor...he freezes.  It is as if he has "fallen and can't get up!" And he will not move with his arms straight out and little hands palm down.  With this look of panic/annoyance on his face.


But no worries, uncle Garrett and Kori came to his rescue!  :)


I love to watch Brandon when he is with his little Cooper.  He is an amazing father, and I am so very proud of him.  <3

My photo of the day....

We have some color!

*** Doggy Daily ***


Music I am listening to today...Bon Jovi

I never get tired of this song...






Random Link of the Day...I want a tree house!  I could live happily here.  :)

Until next time..."It is impossible!"...said pride.  "It is risky."...said experience.  "It is pointless."...said reason.  "Give it a try..."...whispered the heart.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors