Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28, 2011

My 365...

Casey was in online history class this afternoon, and had Cooper sitting on his lap in front of the computer.  Cooper reached up and started banging the keyboard and managed to raise Casey's hand in his virtual classroom.  The teacher paused the class..."You have a question Casey?"  LOL, silly Cooper.  :)

Hello Wednesday.

I am happy to report that Jack is a little bit more relaxed today.  Thank goodness...poor man is going to give himself a heart attack!

I am such a laid back easy going person.  Sometimes I wish there was a way to infuse him with the same as he is entirely too wound up all the time.  Could it be the pot of coffee and gallon of tea he drinks every day?  Evil caffeine!  At least things are back to normal in my home today.  Hope it lasts!

"Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in....hold....hold....hold....hold....hold.....
Wait, what are we doing here?  
Oh yeah....breathe out!"  
Looking a little blue there honey.

My photos of the day...

Amber's Autumn garden.
*** Doggy Daily ***
Min Pin or Mini Kangaroo?
She hops like one.  :)

Music I am listening to to day...The Script




Random Link of the Day...Turtles.

Until next time..."Well behaved women rarely make history."
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors