Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 25, 2011

My 365...

Much cooler today, thank you Mother Nature.
I had a very nice evening last night.  Amber and Brandon went out with a friend, so I got to baby sit grandson Cooper and he was the most delightful company.  He is full of smiles, giggles and mischief and I love it!  Garrett and Kori came over last night as well, and we sat and chatted until almost 2:00 am.  It was fun.  My boys can drive me crazy sometimes, but I LOVE spending time with them.  They are my favorite human beings on the planet!

Garrett and Kori are coming over for dinner this evening and I am going to make some Calabacita goodness.  With Amber and Brandon here already it will make for another Sunday family dinner.  I do love those!  I also talked Garrett into bringing Supra the wonder dog so I can visit with him.  Being a Great Dane, it is not as easy as it used to be to take Supra for rides in the car because he is SO HUGE!  But I miss him, so they are bringing him for dinner tonight.  YAY!

I will update my photos of the day this evening.  I am sure I will have a ton of them!

Hope your Sunday is going well.  :)

My Photos of the Day...

Delicious homemade tomato cheesy soup...so good!

 Made by Amber.  :)

Spinach Artichoke dip...made by mama.


Calabacita made by Brandon.  And it was delicious!  Thank you son.  :)  With Amber's homemade refried beans.  Better than any canned beans that is for sure.


Son Garrett with Kori.


Son Brandon with Amber.
 Son Casey.
 Son Blake.
Grandson Cooper with his mommy Amber.

We had the perfect Sunday family time.  I have the best family in the world.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***
Garrett and Kori's dogs Supra and Stella.
 Supra the wonder dog!
 Kori with Miss Stella.
 Supra just keeps growing and growing....

Music I am listening to today...Jesse Cook.  He is amazing!








Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Recipes.

Until next time..."No matter how hard or challenging life can be, with a solid family foundation, you can face anything.  If you fall, I will help you up.  If you are sad, I will make you smile.  If you are cold, I will keep you warm.  Because I love you.  mom."

Have a great Monday world.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors