Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24, 2011

My 365...

A formal letter of complaint.

Dear Mother Nature,

Today is officially the second day of Autumn. Here in Boise Idaho, this signals the start of a beautiful season. Amazing cool temperatures, chilly nights, early sunsets and colors of unimaginable intensity. 

A time for pumpkin soup, chicken and dumplings and caramel apples.  Biking and photo adventures down the green belt.  *sigh*

Let me remind you....


Isn't that lovely?  I want to start seeing more of that!

Respectfully...why the hell is it 95 degrees today?  Have you lost your mind woman?  

You better cool your jets and soon or I am no longer your greatest fan.  

Sincerely,

Mommy Plus Five.


My photos of the day...

Hello gorgeous.  :)


*** Doggy Daily ***

Blake and old man Dozer.  
"Rawrrrr!"


Music I am listening to today...Kid Rock





Random Link of the Day...Sand Sculptures.

Until next time..."Being nice to someone you dislike is not being fake.  It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike of them."


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors