Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet!  Hope your day was awesome.  :)

We had a good day here.  School got off to a bit of a rocky start, but we got it done.  I had a phone conference with Casey's teacher and counselor to set up a graduation plan for him.  The K12 staff is so amazing.  I can not say enough good things about them.  They have always been there for us, and have been very helpful to Casey.  If you ever consider home schooling, I highly recommend K12.

More snow coming tonight...yay!

The snow bunny and the Yeti.  Two of my favorite people.  <3

For dinner I cooked up some ground beef with diced potato, cilantro and green onion.  Wrapped in a flour tortilla with some fresh spinach and shredded Colby cheddar cheese.  (Adding some re-fried beans is good too.)
Did a quick fry to crisp the outside, and serve up with some tomatillo salsa and sour cream.  Quick, easy and oh so yummy!

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Walk Off the Earth, Gang of Rhythm  <---Love them!


Random Link of the Day...Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors