Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 13, 2013


My 365...

Happy Sunday planet.  The current temperature here in Boise is 18°f, with blue skies and snow on the ground.  My favorite sort of winter day.  It is going to be chilly nights all this week.  Tonight's low, a balmy 2°f.


Everyone is feeling semi-back to normal around here which is a good thing.  We can start the week off on the right foot, and jump into school and work with no one lagging behind.  That is the plan anyway.

This past week has left me feeling emotionally exhausted, so I am glad I had a quiet weekend to try and recharge myself.  My journal is getting a lot of action this weekend that is for certain.  I find it easier and freeing to write down what I am feeling...but not necessarily share it with the world.  Makes it easier to process, and I don't get myself in trouble that way...lol

~~~~* deep cleansing breath *~~~~

Okay, all better now.  :)

Have a great week everyone!!

It is never too cold for Blake to play outside. 
Enjoying a "Snow-Recliner" that he made.  Actually it is ramp for his sled, but it makes a good recliner too.  :)
And look who got a haircut!  Brandon sent me this photo of my precious grandson Cooper after his haircut.  So precious!!

For dinner tonight, pork chops and stuffing.  Jack did all the cooking. 
Cherry pie in the oven for dessert.  :)

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...The Duhks , Mists of Down Below

Random Link of the Day...Spicy Peanut Chicken Tacos

The Daily V...


Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors