Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

My 365...

Another glorious day in the frozen tundra that is Boise, Idaho.  It has been so cold!  Current temperature 16°.  I am feeling a little better today, but not back to normal quite yet. My energy comes in bursts.  Yay, I feel great and can get back to normal...followed by, "oh dear, why is the room spinning round and round?"  I am doing fine then I have lay down, or I feel like I might pass out.  *Grumble* I hate being sick.

Blake and I were up early, and we enjoyed a nice breakfast together.  I had the normal egg over easy, hash browns and whole wheat English muffin.  Blake did get some hash browns, but decided on a breaded chicken patty for breakfast.  Who does that?  Ewwww!  But he enjoyed it.

School was much better today, and he did very well.  I was doing some spelling drills with him and he was doing awesome!  We got to a word that was a little trickier...

"Adolescence"

"Pass"

"Uhmm Blake?"

"Yes mom?"

"It does not work that way, you can't PASS when you don't like the word.  Stinker!"

LOL, I love this kid.  This evening he did a little home repair with daddy, together they repaired the upstairs toilet.  For dinner Blake is preparing chili dogs.  He loves cooking too.

Hope your Wednesday was wonderful.  :)



 "Pass"

***Doggy Daily***
See above.

Music I am listening to today...The Georgia Satellites , Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Random Link of the Day...Sweet Chili Chicken Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors