Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

Youngest son Blake adores his nephew Cooper.  He called him on the phone today, and it was adorable listening to them go back and forth.  Blake loves his Cooper so much he created a Facebook Fan Page for him, and asked me to start saving my Cooper pictures there.  He will be spending a couple of days with Brandon, Amber and Cooper next week and is over the moon excited about it.  Brandon and Amber will be getting married next week too, and I am very happy for them.

Blake is really excited that there is another baby on the way.  He told me today, "Mom, isn't it amazing that I am going to be "uncle Blake" to three kids?"  Yep, pretty amazing son.  You are definitely the best uncle on the planet.  I am pretty excited about being grandma x three too.  :)  Our family is growing!

Best wishes for an awesome weekend everyone.


Son Garrett brought me this cute little fuzzy ball today.

 Speaking of fuzzy, Blake needs a haircut soon I think.

 For dinner, Jalapeño, Fritos, Bean Dip burgers.
 The boys can easily eat two burgers each.  I can barely finish one!

For desert, double fudge brownies, berries and vanilla bean ice cream.  

***Doggy Daily***

"That does not look like a burger to me mama...where is my burger?"

Music I am listening to today...Ellie Goulding , Lights

Random Link of the Day...Moonshine Onion Rings

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors