Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

My 365...

Today felt like a Monday, back to work after a long winter break.  It was a good day though.  I was able to get a lot of work done, and got some new projects from some of my best clients.

After work I decided it was time for a computer purge.  I backed up all my data, reformatted and restored my laptop and Blake's desktop.  Everything is running like new...I love it when that happens.  It still amazes me that I can get it all done, start to finish, and be back up in running in less than two hours. The key...keeping as much data online as you can.  The most time consuming aspect of this project is backing up files to an external hard drive.  Now that I keep every important detail on Evernote, I never worry about forgetting something when I wipe the hard drive.  It is without question, my favorite little piece of software magic.  From client time tracking, to phone numbers, recipes and random lists, Evernote keeps it all in one place for me.  And syncs between my computers, tablet and phone.  I definitely recommend it.

The boys don't start back to school until the 7th, so they get to enjoy a few more days of fun.  I can't believe this school year is already half over.  Why the rush planet?

I will say this, 2013 is off to a GREAT start!!

Hope your day was perfect. And now for some random daily pics.  :)

 Casey gets his palatal expander removed on the 10th...yay!  Then braces put in on the 14th...not so "yay", but anything is better than the palatal expander.  He has lasted much longer with that torture device in his mouth than I would have.
UPS delivered some new shoes for him today.  I love that he loves skateboarding, but I hate that his shoes only last a month.  Hopefully these will last a little longer.
 Cold icy day in Boise today.  Our high temperature was 22°f.  Brrrr.....

***Doggy Daily***
"Feed me."
Don't let her looks deceive you, this is one spoiled little drama queen.  lol :)

Music I am listening to today...Zero 7, Home


Random Link of the Day...Beef and Stilton Pastry

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors