Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013

My 365...

"Blake, can I please cut your hair?"

"No mom, I want my hair long!"

"Okay, what if I cut it exactly the way you want?"

"You promise mom?"

"Yes, I will completely follow your direction kind sir."

"Okay, lets do it."

:)

Before...

 After.

I LOVE it!  My cool mohawk boy.  :)


 ***Doggy Daily***
"Looks good Blake."
 "Thank you Dozer."
Music I am listening to today...The Fray, You Found Me

Random Link of the Day...Apple Sandwiches

The Daily V...

 Peace,

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors