Monday, February 6, 2012

A Perfect Day

We enjoyed a delicious family dinner for Casey's birthday tonight.  Garrett made some awesome BBQ chicken, and I steamed some rice and carrots to go with it, and a hot loaf of garlic bread.

The chef at work...and what an amazing chef he is. 
Delicious food...
And the best picture ever!!
What a difference 17 years makes.  :*)  Casey is blessed to have the best big brother in the world!

Brandon even stopped by for a hug and to pick up the rest of his things.  I has SO happy to see him.  I got to meet his new room mate Alex too, and he is a very nice young man.

I am a happy mama!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors